DBR-125: this size is for hamsters, parrots and other small animals.
Open the cap and take off the hooked wire if it exists inside the bottle.
- Fill the bottle with water and replace the screw cap firmly.
- Reverse the bottle to ensure the water is at the end of the spout.
- Bend the hooked wire around the bottle, then fix it to the cage.
- Small amounts of water may drip out until a vacuum develops inside the bottle.
- Air flow and temperature rising may cause occasionally dripping.
|Ordering||Packing||Colli||Colli naam||Quantity||Weight (kg)||Volume (cm) (L*W*H)|